
1 out of 5 Stars
I hate not finishing books. It's for me to start a book and then abandon it halfway through. If it is a boring book I trudge through and wait for it to get interesting. If it is lacking a significant plot I push my way through so I see if I at least determine a purpose. If it is a poorly written book, I still finish it because I think it is unfair to judge a book without at least reading every word on the page.
Eat, Pray, Love may just be the first book ever in my life that may get abandoned. I'm 100 pages into it and the author is still in Italy whining about her ex boyfriend who she decided to break up with because it was either that or stay in a miserable relationship (which she contemplates doing for a good number of pages). I find the book soooooo slow and I find the author extremely unsympathetic. I don't know if I can finish her travels in Italy, let alone put up with yoga in India or her peace in Indonesia. Good Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment